BCA One-Day Final
· Finals to be played by the teams in first and second place one the one-day ladder for A Grade.
· The one-day ladder comprises results of all one-day games as per the official BCA draw and rules.
· Any two-day games that end up being played as one-day games do not count.
· Finals venues to be determined by BCA.
· Coloured tops and white balls are to be used.
· Finals are to be played as per normal one-day rules except that when a winning score has been made, the game shall end.
· “Player of the Final” to be adjudged by the officiating umpires.
· Trophy presentation to be made at the end of the match.
· A player must have played at least three games (a forfeit by an opposing team will count as a game) for the BCA club he will represent, at the grade of the final (or a lower grade) in which he is to participate. For the purposes of this rule, both one-day and two-day games may be counted.
The BCA will be responsible for:
· The selection and hire of the ground
· The provision of two umpires for the Final
· Supply of replica plaque for the winning team
· Supply of “Player of the Final” trophy.
· Clubs are to provide one match ball for each Final they participate in.
· Clubs are to provide afternoon tea at each Final they participate in.